What We Can Offer
The key role is to provide analytic reports and develop, monitor credit lending policy of consumer loan products. This job holder is also responsible for analytics to review the impact of new credit policies, lending program to give input for higher level in order to have proper action to support for business growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide frequent or ad-hoc analytic reports on credit performance as required by Head/Manager of credit policy
2. Analyzing and mining credit portfolio performance for enhancing credit policy as required by Head/Manager of credit policy
3. Develop/implement/track credit policies and procedures for consumer loan products (PL, Auto loan, Sales Finance…)
4. System setup/UAT testing for new products/credit policies to ensure properly execution.
5. In charge of ad-hoc or frequent company database review (approve new company into company database, block/unblock company, downgrade or upgrade company category in company data base…).
6. Prepare, submit and retain documents of Credit Risk department including internal policy manual/guideline, external/legal letter, SBV reporting…to ensure the compliance with local/regional requirements.
- University Graduate, major in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Statistic, Econometrics or related fields.
2. Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in Banking or Consumer Finance with some knowledge in data analysis or portfolio analysis or credit policy or credit verification/underwriting.
- Understanding of consumer finance industry, experience in Sales Finance product is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Database with analytical tools: SQL, SAS, Oracle, MS Access…
- Experience in system UAT testing (prefer business logic or rules testing)
- Good at Excel Pivot table
- Fluent both spoken and written English.
- Strong at numerical skills, quick learner.
- Good communication skills