Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist the Department Head in doing research in banking and credit laws and market surveys to develop/update internal policies, procedures, and forms for credit activity.
- Attend to develop credit-related products/programs with other departments in the bank.
- Directly organize/coordinate to organize professional training and guidance for employees in the bank in credit policies.
- Follow up all tasks assigned by the Department Head.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male/Female with Bachelor’s degree in majors of Economics, Banking and Finance
- Good knowledge related to banking laws and credit activity.
- Very good skills at:
+ Writing and presentation in both Vietnamese and English
+ Logical thinking
+ Communication and negotiation
- Experience: At least 03 years of experience in credit policy/appraisal/administration/control or equivalent
- English: Toeic from 550 scores upwards, fluent in English is preferred.
** Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form:
3. Copy of Bachelor's degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.