Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
About the role:
Funding Societies Vietnam is looking for a mid-level to senior Credit Portfolio Lead to perform (1) complex SME credit underwritings; (2) analytical tasks; (3) early credit recovery operations; (4) evaluate the Company’s existing portfolio and make data-drive recommendations for risk policy and new products
What you will do:
1. Analyze and assess the financial statements, legal issues, business activities and credit history of existing and potential clients.
2. Perform credit checks, conduct site visits, due diligence and prevent frauds also.
3. Ability to make informed decisions backed by suitable assessments.
4. Conduct borrower field visits to work on early credit recovery with RMs
5. Prepare underwriting reports and submit to Credit Committee/Approvers for approval
6. Ability to handle multiple projects/ submission applications at the same time.
7. Ability to handle and self-approve the small deals according to current policies.
8. Understanding of business, economic, and industry risk.
9. Coordinate with other related teams/stakeholders to standardize and improve systems, procedures and templates to ensure the most effective work flow.
10. Monitor portfolio, make related reports to support line manager, country director in management activity.
11. Other tasks assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Completed Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Corporate Finance, Banking or related fields
2. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit risk analysis, underwriting in the SME segment.
3. Minimum 2 years in credit portfolio analysis with more than 50 companies
4. Capability to do complex vintage analysis using statistical packages
5. Understanding ECL under IFRS, being able to provide judgment on specific cases
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, SQL, BI…
7. Strong English skills, Problem-solving and Analytical skills
8. Ability to work in a multicultural team, and outside of business hours when necessary
9. Ability to be able to draft coherent credit policies in English