Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Performing data & document check, handling underwriting by tele interview with customers to ensure loan applications comply with company credit policy and recommend to approver for final decision.
Maintain the assigned portfolio to meet KPIs and offer best customer service to customers. The role reports to Credit Initiation Manager. As the business grows and matures, the person in the role could be promoted to take bigger responsibility in Credit Initiation Department or other Credit functions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. This job will handle including but not limited assessment for Sales Finance and Easy loan Product:
- Conducting document check, ensuring required documents are sufficiently collected, and data is accurately and sufficiently captured in system.
- Conducting different types of internal check, ensuring results are sufficiently recorded in system.
- Conducting tele underwriting as per designed scripts, ensuring TAT, using common sense and owned experience to prevent fraud and recommend approver for final decision.
2. Customer service: well handle all related question from customers regrading to the loan agreements.
3. Maintaining customer portfolio: managing whole portfolio of customers who have been interviewed by this role and approved afterward. Ensure all related KPIs are met.
4. Other ad-hoc tasks as per business requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Work Experience: About 2 years of experience in Finance/ Banking industry.
3. Knowledge: Good understanding of financial field, especially Sales Finance.
- Able to communicate fluently, effectively and work under high-pressure.
- Management, Teamwork, Trustworthy, Willing to learn new things.
5. Shift Work