Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a CSR manager in VN under CQS, the candidate will be responsible to monitor CSR performance of all Vietnam factories in the Group. To support the continuous improvement on CSR system, meet customer expectation, identify and mitigate potential CSR risk. To lead local CQS CSR team and develop their capacity, and coordinate with factories as well as customer representatives.
1. To act as the knowledge leader and expert for CSR in VN;
2. CSR risk monitor and alert in VN factories, provide professional consultation and advice;
3. Conduct CSR audit independently with professional report, support and follow up on improvement;
4. Facilitation and coordination with customers, external stakeholders;
5. CSR project management, crisis management;
6. Lead and develop local CSR team;
7. Maintain good relationship with factories and customers
8. Other CSR related work assigned from department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with factory management and customer representatives;
3. Be familiar with hot CSR topics as Forced Labor, Modern Slavery, Sexual Harassment, Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Women Empowerment, Workers Engagement, etc.;
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent English written and verbal skills;
1. University graduation or above
2. At least 6 years CSR work experience, preferably in garment industry;
3. Good occupational health and safety knowledge is a must;
4. Trained or certified by ISO45001, SA8000, BSCI, WRAP or related is a plus.