Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for the delivery of
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Australia Qualification Framework)
- Other hospitality and food & beverage programs;
- After-School and Excursion programs.
• Organize, administer and keep attendance records and assessment results of all students according to policies.
• Attend meetings of the Teaching and Learning committee as required.
• Organize recipes and ingredient lists for procurement for classes.
• Provide advice/assistance to students in the preparation and service of food for catering events.
• Use the DIDASKO on-line training programme to support students’ learning.
• Develop innovative recipes and training methodology to improve student learning outcomes.
• Demonstrate culinary arts skills and food production techniques as required.
• Continue to develop Vocational Education and Training (VET) knowledge and skills as well as industry currency and trainer/assessor competence.
• Develop and maintain industry relationships for student internships.
• Ensure a high standard of quality customer service is maintained.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Three years industry experience