What We Can Offer
- Support the Leader of Human Resources to define, build and grow the company culture.
- Lead development, implementation, and assessment of strategies and programs to continuously improve engagement among employees.
- Continue development of company values.
- Design and own the on-boarding and off-boarding experience.
- Research and recommend the global approach to surveying our employees and taking action: topics, frequency, ownership, communication etc.
- Own surveys recognizing the company as a best place to work.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to ensure engagement strategies are embedded in recruitment strategy
- Identify and facilitate virtual events and activities for our remote teams that drive engagement and reinforce culture.
- Build strong internal networks and drive change management.
- Provide counsel, guidance and tools to managers and senior leadership as to best practices in communicating with employees to elevate productivity, and performance.
- Apply various tactics to boost employee retention and productivity across all company levels.
- Implement procedures to measure results
2. Communication & Branding
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization inclusive of delivery of culture and business strategy.
- Lead development and implementation of employer brand and employee value proposition
- Drive the development and implementation of people recognition initiatives that are valued across the organization.
- To ensure that our internal intranet reflects our employer brand, culture and continues to be a relevant and useful platform for employees
- To oversee social activity and events including monthly socials, Christmas and summer parties, and other annual events.
* Must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Problem solving, solution oriented
- Sense of humor
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Cultural and human sensitivity
- Discipline and resilience
- English proficiency in 4 skills
* Good to have:
- Marketing experience
HOW WOULD THIS MEMBER FIT TO TEAM?
* The team welcomes new teammate who is:
- Strong intertest in organization culture and development, people engagement.
- Open minded, adapt to changes
- Sharp, and careful
- Autonomous, well prepared
- Willing to help the others, give constructive feedback
- Positive attitude
* It is not easy for the team if the person has below behavior:
- Keep silent all the time
- Say yes to everything
- Only pay attention to what he/she is asked to do
- Always need someone to push him/her to get the job done
- Back-fire other teammates
- Not interested in self-studying or doing research
- Do not respect privacy of other teammates