What We Can Offer
• Conduct regular training sessions to teacher trainers, new teachers and teaching assistants as requested.
• Monitor ongoing feedback related to curriculum materials to ensure adherence to standards.
• Conduct and analyze customer interviews.
• Upload materials to Yola's LMS system.
• Coordinate with other departments and/or upper management in their operations related to Product materials.
• Support the Program Manager in managing collaborators, learning applications and coordinate multi projects to ensure the timeline and the team working quality.
• Other curriculum related tasks.
• A graduate (BA or higher degrees) with a major in English linguistics/Education or related.
• At least 1 year experience in teaching /curriculum development.
• Excellent English proficiency: IELTS 7.0, especially editing and writing skills.
• Detail Orientation, ability to work under pressure.
• Good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop etc).
*** You'll love working with Yola:
- 17 days annual leaves (including team-building).- Maximizing and unlocking your full potential by inspiring and empowering team.
- 100% paid salary and insurance during probation.
- Comprehensive wellness package for employees and relatives.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation and reward system.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employees and relatives.
- 13th salary and performance bonus, team building, company trips, and more.
- Professional training courses to develop expertise and gain the opportunity to work and learn from experienced leaders.