What We Can Offer
- Oversee, change, and improve the English program for Kids and Teens at the Center.
- Propose and develop a new English program for Kids and Teens (if any):
• Select textbooks and materials
• Develop syllabus
• Designing tests
• Collect supplement materials for teaching
• Design Reminders (the handbook summarizing the lesson per week), Vocabulary book (notebooks)
2. Teacher management:
- Interview new teachers and TA; carry out class observation
- Support teachers with academic issues
- Support HR in ensuring the quality of the teachers
3. Other Tasks:
- Test new enrollers for kid and teen English programs.
- Advise new enrollers on the proper class
- Provide in-depth consultation on the English program at the student’s request or enrollment consulting.
- Support for other division when needed
• Proficiency in English is a must
• Preferably prior ESL teaching experience, especially for kids and teens
• Having an IELTS certificate score of 6.5 overall and above; Teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent) is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Social networks
• Be willing to work with flexible schedule if needed
• Enjoy teaching, inspiring, and sharing your knowledge and skills
To apply, please send your full resume (with a copy of your passport), contact details, application letter via Vietnamworks by 12 January, 2020
Title: your name – Applying position.