Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• to build efficicent Customer Care unit from scratch
• overall responsibility for the development, performance and maintenance of the collections activities of the organisation
• meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
• efficient running of the team
• contribute to training and development of the team
Day to day responsibilities for the team to include:
• direct and manage all the customer service activities
• direct, manage and monitor the overall performance of the customer services team
• effective liaison, support and assistance between customer services department and rest of organisation
• utilise CRM system to manage the functions of receiving, assessing, analysing, resolving and documenting customers’ issues and complaints in accordance with agreed requirements
• support to all other departments with customer service and related issues
• subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
• reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
• manage and maintain contact with internal and external client/customers for feedback and to obtain client/customer satisfaction information
• set an example for team members of commitment, customer service knowledge, work ethics and habits and personal character
• maintain accurate customer service records
• adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
• interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role even where these fall outside of your own department/team.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 1 years of succesfull experience in Customer Care Unit management.
• Minimum 1 years of successful experience in overseeing the operational processes.
• Advanced MS Office user, especially Excel
• Analytical skills
• English speaker
• Experience in Credit Institutions, Digital Lenders will be an advantage