What We Can Offer
- Customer care: Track orders, send bookings to customers, directly interact with customers via email, phone, solve arising problems.
- Support sales staff: Receive and handle requests of customers or foreign agents such as checking cargo information, handling complaints if arising, etc...
- Supervise the cargo preparation department: Sending requests/instructions to the direct cargo handling departments and monitoring the whole process of preparing cargo to ensure they are in accordance with the requirements of the customer.
- Coordinate with related departments to handle unusual incidents.
- Update information and status of cargo for related parties such as customers, foreign agents as required.
- Make reports according to customer requirements.
- Perform duties assigned by superiors.
- Having from 2 to 3 years of experience in Logistic, Forwarding, Supply chain..
- Good at English, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent in communication skill, negotiation skill and problem-solving skill.
- Having good customer mind set.
- Attractive salary and bonus: (13 months a year plus annual performance bonus)
- Twelve (12) annual leave days per year.
- Full package of social insurance as per Labour Law at gross salary.
- Extra 24/7 accident insurance + Premium Health Care Insurance at many international hospitals.
- International working environment with many opportunities to develop your career.
- Working time: 08:00-17:35 from Monday to Friday.
- Working location: 8th floor, TTC Building, 19 Duy Tan, Cau Giay, Hanoi.