Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Be responsible for designing and continuously improving the customer | consumer journeys across different channels and digital products | platforms, consistently with global guidelines & business priorities. Working closely with the Product, Commercial, Marketing and Data team on designing on- and offline (with the digital-first in mind) customer interactions.
1. Customer Centricity Improvement
- Shape & design best practices, process, frameworks, and methodologies for customer-centric product development.
- Communicate, facilitate, and drive the uplifting of CX-related skillsets to relevant roles across D&T and other functions.
2. Customer Journey Understanding
- Work with Marketing, Commercial and Data teams to survey, research and collect assess customer feedback, data, and analytics.
- Shape and define various customer’s journeys based on relevant projects, channels, segmentations, and digital products.
- Drive initiatives to shape and consolidate customer journey’s insights into useful toolkits to deploy across different functions, channels, and products.
- Improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
3. User Experience Enhancement
- Together with project & product team, identify critical customers’ needs & pain points across relevant products & projects.
- Conduct market research, data analysis, market observations & feedbacks in evaluating the opportunity for identifying experience gap, designing key initiatives to ease consumer needs and improve pain points.
- Design new journeys and improve existing ones based on collected insights, with clear & measurable project goals, comprehensive tasks and a realistic timeline to improve customer satisfaction and achieve specific objectives of the projects / products.
- Work with UX / UI team to implement the changes and conduct post-implementation monitor and measurement to ensure a continuous feedback loop.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Work experience: 5+ years of customer experience / User experience / omni-channel marketing / product management in a complex international environment /FMCG industry.
- Digital Affinity: Familiar with IT & Data, digital platform, and value chains. UI skillset is a plus.
- Data Lover: Capable of analyzing large-scale, multi-channel customer data, and use analytics to arrive at data driven decisions that enable the prioritization of efforts along consumer journey.
- Journey Builder: Experience collaborating with UX / UI and Product Owner teams to design relevant customer profiles & journeys.
- Program Driver: Strong program management skills – capable of manage and participate in multiple projects across different stakeholders
- Agile Learner: Experience of working in lean, test & learn environment(s). Experience with Agile/Scrum development method is a plus
- Value & Logical Mindset: Commercial mindset, analytically strong, data-driven
- Languages: Fluent English required.
- Key Leadership expectations: All leadership behaviors are required at a high level for this role. Ability to SHAPE, CONNECT & DEVELOP are key. Ability to connect IT and business teams.
- Communication skills: Role manages relationships with multiple stakeholders (both internally as well as externally) on both a strategic and tactical level. Ability to translate concepts into practice.
- Other skills: Exceptional stakeholder management, collaborative, change management and actually be energized by change, Proactive and ability to connect comfortably in a cross-cultural setting.