Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
● Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
● Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
● Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to
● Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
● Arbitrate in situations between users.
● Monitor and control many concurrent tasks in tandem.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's
Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
• Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and
holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours
• Flawless verbal communication skills in English language is essential.
• Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
• Skilled and eloquent in writing.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
• Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
• Familiarity with ticketing systems.
• Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
• Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
• Early adopter of technology