What We Can Offer
- Raise initiative for process development, increase customer service programs and enhance customers’ satisfaction.
- Provide regular, insightful customer behavior and feedback across GA, Call Center, CS and other touch points if needed.
- Reporting related to customer programs including VIP customer care activities, feedback and changes in customer complaint data, social effects from customer as well as affecting the image of Prudential through the social media.
- 2+ years experiences translating data and market research into actionable customer-centric journeys and business processes.
- Ability to coach, mentor and manage the knowledge base of the functional area.
- Salesforce CRM and Marcomms capabilities advantageous.