Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As part of the Execution Center team:
• Act as the leader of the technical content of the project and be the single point of contact regarding all project technical topics.
• Make sure customer technical requirements are fulfilled (in terms of performance, quality, costs, and time), in compliance with the contract, and based on the Architecture & Technical specifications defined during the tendering phase.
• Lead a technical team composed of "customer project technical designers and engineers and ensure technical coordination of all projects stakeholders.
• Lead all technical aspects of customer-integrated projects, such as design, implementation, testing, FAT.
• Manage technical risks and interfaces between the project team stakeholders and the customer; and get final customer approval of the overall technical solution designed and delivered.
• Support during the tendering phase to provide a technical solutions to meet customers’ requirement
Scope and Environment
• Part of a customer project execution/application center.
• Project technical teams are located spread among one or several sites/countries in East Asia, requiring international collaboration with other functional teams/stakeholders.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
Technical team coordination & management:
o Lead & approve the basic and detailed design of all technical aspects of an integrated solution, in line with customer and contract requirements (technical performance);
o Make sure the project technical team delivers according to the project planning;
o Monitor technical costs, make sure budget for the technical part is under control;
o Coordinate all technical implementation activities done at factories or supplier premises and testing facilities until project closure.
Technical coordination of project stakeholders:
o Work in close collaboration with PM & other technical designers and engineers who take care of part of the technical scope;
o Identifies whether specific expertise support is needed and coordinates the expertise actions if any;
o Lead and coordinate all technical aspects of the sub-contracted parts of the project, in strong coordination with the procurement team;
o Act as a single point of contact for all project stakeholders regarding the technical content of the project; and ensure technical coordination among the project team.
Design & Implementation: according to her/his field of knowledge,
o Perform, review some design and specification activities, by leveraging Schneider Electric portfolio of products & systems in an optimized manner, in order to maximize profitability and limit technical risks; May perform some implementation/test activities (testing, FAT, etc).
Risk & Opportunity Management, Change management, Alert:
o Identify any potential changes versus contract or already agreed design;
o Work closely with PM to specify the changes and their implications for Schneider Electric (including cost impact evaluation), until getting a variation order.
o Alert PM of any substantial issue that could affect the project performance or customer satisfaction.
o Lead technical discussions and clarifications with customers.
o Act as the key and trusty contact person for all technical topics related to the project.
Quality process, Methods, Tools:
o Support PM to ensure full compliance with Schneider-Electric processes (especially CPP & TDP), and with quality instructions, safety requirements, and governance principles.
o Lead the technical team to correct any technical deviations or quality issues occurring during project execution.
Community of practices & Coaching:
o Take part in Technical Leaders' Community of Practice within her/his Execution Center, or globally within the Technical Excellence Community network.
o Identify, get, formalize, share and promote lessons learned and best practices.
o Act as a role model and/or coach junior technical engineers and designers.
o Be connected with LoBs and stay tuned on the last technical evolutions of equipment & systems (in her/his field of engineering, acting then as a referent in the Community).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
o Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
o Vietnamese (Native)
o Fluent English (TOIEC 700+)
o Other languages are a plus.
o Minimum 10 years in the leading technical scope of projects in Power systems or Electrical Distribution System application
o 5 years working in one or several engineering application domains: Power, Automation & Software, Telecom & IT, Cyber Security, Mechanical & HVAC, Structural is a plus.
o Technical experience in a specific market segment (e.g. Power GRID & Utility, OGP, MMM, F&B, etc..) or in a customer application/process is a plus.
o Ability to lead functional and remote technical teams
o Ability to communicate (written, verbal) in concise and synthetic manner on technical issues/topics.
o Ability to read and understand applicable standards
o Ability to learn from others, share her/his knowledge, coach others and collaborate efficiently.