What We Can Offer
- Drive continuous improvement of core processes to ensure manufacturing quality is maintained while efficiency is optimized.
- Review, approve and communicate root cause and corrective action to stakeholders.
- Maintain Quality Assurance documentation ( monitoring and inspection of the production processes, documenting procedures, and implementation of production measures.)
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, Monthly quality reports both internal and external requierement.
- Prepare both NPI and MP OK2ship report, Post mortem report, OQA report.
- Prepare a Line qualification report for unit process development and submit it to SQE to get approval.
- Auditing the plant processes to ensure both internal and external regulations and standards are being adhered to Ensuring auditing and manufacturing documentation is kept up to date.
- English communication is required.
- Strong analytical skills - will gather and interpret data, have to be able to spot trends and notice outliers.
- Organisational skills - needed to keep track of testing, results, documentation, and recommendations.
- Critical/ Logical thinking - have to identify problems but also be able to help provide novel solutions to ensure efficiency and quality of the manufacturing process.