What We Can Offer
The Customer Relation Manager (CRM) is responsible for the strategy, ideas, implementation and improvement of the CRM system to ensure the improvement of customer care system, contributing to increasing the Company's sales.
As this position is totally new, the most challenging part of this role is how to embed and truly live the customer oriented mind-set in every single point of contact and through thoroughly integrated plans/ campaigns, to deliver the best possible value to customers.
1. Strategy & plannning:
• Planning, organizing, managing and driving the Company’s CRM department including covering budget, policies and procedures of the function and Company;
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty by developing customer network & attact new customers to the stores.
• Analyze and segment customers based on customer behavior insights into appropriate segmentations for engagement via appropriate channels
• Analyze, evaluate the customer database, then formulate the appropriate approaches to optimize Marketing and Services functions and activities
• Managing the loyalty program and card classes.
• Develop and manage key performance indicators to improve efficiency in the department and where possible cross-functions;
• Initiate and drive customer orientated activities to ensure customers satisfaction level are met expectation;
• Develop standards and procedures for interacting with customers to ensure maximum satisfaction with the Company’s services and ensure customer service representatives comply with the Company’s guidelines and policies;
• Manage, utilize, analyze data insight, market, customer research and improve CRM programs (email & push) in close collaboration with dedicated development, marketing and retail teams to improve customer service and push up sale.
• Research, propose, create and monitor the use of digital tools/technology, such as: call center, website, live chat, apps, portal, customer automated journey... that helps staff to operate more smoothly and more professionally to ensure customer experience;
• Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
• Developing a professional and highly motivated team in handling customer complaints, improving customer care skills, answering customer inquiries about products and bringing satisfaction to customers. customer.
3. Operation supporting
• Work with Retail team to develop strategy to target users -basis customer lifecycle and segmentation to maximize repurchase rate and drive long term value.
• Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing and retail activities.
4. Stakeholder Management
• Internal: point of contact and liaises with all other departments in the company and within the group
• External: Coordinate with our fulfilment partner on deliveries, cross check against records for data and fulfilment verification.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
To be successful in this role, you need to have experience with with minimum 5 years in leading and managing CRM, Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Lifecycle Management. You should also have hands on experience with CRM solutions and Omni-channel in the FMCG industry or E-commerce. Proven ability to make data-supported decisions and excellent Analytical, Numerical and Planning skills are essential. You should also have strong leadership skills to manage, partner and lead both the internal and external professional teams to improve productivity, represent Tam Son in CRM network.
THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
14 Annual leaves
11.5 Holiday pay
13th month bonus, Performance bonus, holiday & training
Insurance: Insurance under labor law + private insurance for individuals
Working under energisitic, friendly environment and good chances to develop your career