Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Location : Ha Noi, Da Nang
Role : Individual Contributor
We are looking for Customer Retention Management (CRM), Lead who
• Ensure the renewal premium portfolio, which is assigned under her/his territory and other KPIs such as noncash rate… to be well monitored and collected in term of time and business quality.
• Make sure all the operation activities in management area to be smooth and effective.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Checks Customer Retention Agent (CRA) contact reports to prevent risks of lapse/APL due to CRA’s mistakes. Support/calls to customers and agents when CRA failed to contact or in “potential lapse” cases.
• Increasing RYP & Noncash rate in her/his assigned area by calling customers in outside to remind and guide customers for premium payments
• Provides necessary information to CRA for collection appointment upon requested.
• Coaches and monitors new or underperformed CRA, as assigned by Manager to improve CRA’s performance and collection result.
• Push/accelerate premium payment via Noncash channels.
• Strictly manage and supervise CRA in assigned areas to prevent misappropriation.
• Manages to provide an attractive and open working environment to CRA to ensure their enthusiasm and high working spirit, which helps to achieve target
• Cooperate with Manager to develop the model, scheme, product, training… for Customer Relations Associate (CRA) team
• Involve in some department’s projects to enhance RMD system
• Create and submit process, report and documentation to Regional Management team as required
• Provide necessary analysis and evaluation; review and simplify the process
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 7+ working experience, experience in the insurance industry and relevant industries is a plus
• Team management skills up to 20 staffs.
• Customer services-oriented and problem solving
• Ability in using systems, digital
• Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills
• High level of integrity, discipline, adaptability and responsibility.
• Leadership Essentials: Determined business driver, Purposed lead advocate and Caring mentor