Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Dealing directly with residents either by telephone, electronically or face to face. Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
2. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments of Project, Finance and Sales Department regarding to customer service issues to be solved.
3. Be a part of Red Book issuance process: contact with customers and co-ordinate with other departments for Red Book to be issued.
4. Set up complete Customer Service system for all future Phases including unit hand-over & rules & regulations and renovation process.
5. Analyse relevant data to improve customer service.
6. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Township Management Administration
7. Co-ordinate with maintenance team & contractor for timely defect rectification.
- Compiling and sending defects rectifications (for units and common area) to related contractor
- Scheduling time for defect rectification between contractors and customers
- Monitoring and ensuring timely completion of defect rectification works
8. Managing maintenance contracts and their renewal on a timely basis
9. Setting up and control the filing system for Township Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 4 years working experience
• Expertise in handling customer complaint experience
• Good communication skills in written, oral and listening
• Good problem analysis; problem-solving and planning skills
• Ability to evaluate situations, make decisions and react quickly and calmly in emergency situations
• Ability to work under pressure, results oriented with good inter personal skills