What We Can Offer
- Communicating & co-ordinating with oversea agents to handle nominated shipments both sending and getting nomination.
- Customer Service responsibilities include maintaining communication with vendor, shipper, customer, carrier, and overseas agent throughout the process and choosing proper routing appropriate to the customer's needs.
- Contacting with shipping lines/ airlines/co-loaders/consolidators to solve any problem incurred.
- Checking rates and schedule from our current s/c and carrier carefully as instruction from our agent .
- Taking booking, getting SI (shipping instruction) from customers, making bill of ladings, all documents related to the shipment.
- File AMS, ISF, ACI timely.
- Submitting DEBIT NOTE of shipper for issuing INV and DN from carrier to acc dep for arranging the payment on ETD as carrier's deadline.
- When got shipper's payment then I will send TLX FORM to them for full fill and make SUR HBL.
- Inform to client and our agent all status of shipment such as notice change vessel, delay ETD/ETA/Change POD.
- Following status of payment and make HBL telex/MBL SWB timely.
- Following up a shipment from booking stage until delivered at destination.
- Other tasks are assigned by the CS Manager.
- More than 1 year of experience in international freight forwarding company, candidate who is familiar with operation/customer service in US&Canada line are highly preferred;
- Be familiar with the operation process, have outstanding responding ability to solve possible issues independently;
- College (Bachelor) degree or other advanced degrees in logistics, international trade, English or other related majors;
- Good communication skills and ability to keep long-term customer relationship;
- Fluent in oral and written English. Chinese language skill is not required but preferred.
1. Lunch/telecommunication/transportation allowance.
2. Promotion opportunities.
3. International business travel allowance and support.
No 3 Lê Thánh Tông str , Máy Tơ ward , Quyền dist , Hải Phòng, Việt Nam.