What We Can Offer
Check out the responsibilities and qualifications below to see if this position is something for you!
1. Assist with the timely planning and implementing of sales strategies and programs.
2. Maintain and develop relationships with existing agents via meetings, phone calls and emails;
visit potential agents to prospect for new business.
3. Handle passenger reservation and ticketing related tasks.
4. Ensure safekeeping, control and proper usage of accountable documents.
5. Ensure urgent cases are handled timely.
6. Research, gather and report the latest developments in the airline industry.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
1. Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines in a busy and evolving environment,
whilst delivering highly professional support services.
2. Communication and interpersonal effectiveness.
3. Problem-solving skills to overcome organizational challenges on people policies, issues and conflicts.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
5. Possess the legal right to work in Vietnam.
1. Excellent customer service and sales skills.
2. Highly detail-oriented, organized and resourceful.
Bachelor’s degree and above or equivalent experience.
Minimum one year’s experience in airline or travel related industry, focusing on customer service and/or sales.
Excellent command of spoken and written English and/or Chinese is a must.
Licenses and Certification