What We Can Offer
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for providing service excellence and supporting department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software, and supporting customer service initiatives.
• Proofs material entered and generates data reports as required; reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data. Files, keeps records, and prepares/transmits/sorts/distributes facsimiles, mail, e-mail, and reports as needed.
• Provides the highest level of customer service. Performs data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programs, word processing, spreadsheet or database commands; formats material as required.
• Researches and expedites customer requests. Monitors and ensures delivery date and product quality to meet customer requirements. Verifies customer requests are processed correctly. Provides price and delivery quotes to customer within company specified deadlines.
• Understands and is able to correctly work with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders.
• Demonstrates effective time management and planning/organizing skills. Self-motivated and results oriented. Works effectively with other members of the team. Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals. Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence. Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution. Proficient in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software. Takes initiative to expand knowledge for position utilizing all available sources.
• Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
• Provides Chat support as required, local language plus other required languages.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Basic education equivalent to College Graduated
• At least 2 years of working experiences
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
• Desire, ability and personality to deal directly with customers to carry out all correspondences in a courteous manner
• Exhibits the potential to advance to other positions
• Proficient typing, math and writing skills
• PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
• Ability to use, read, and interpret spreadsheets, printed reports, and a dual terminal screen
• Able and willing to use our telephone headsets
• Professional verbal and written communication skills in English and local language (minimum), including in a telephone environment. Additional languages may be required