Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop Marketing activities, advertising, digital marketing campaigns
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good command in English (both written and spoken)
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Having understanding and using tools such as: Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag, Facebook Advert Report, Facebook Ad Manager ... and other supporting tool.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively