Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
- Department: Sales
- Direct Reporting To: Country Sales Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Place of Work: KUKA Vietnam
*** Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Programming of robot-based application modules.
- Creation of sustainable, state-of-the-art reference Robot SW applications modules.
- Assurance of delivery of defined applications in accordance with the specified, prioritized order and deadlines.
- To provide field service, pre-sales, and post-sales engineering support.
- To provide service, on site installation, troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and product consultations on our scope of supply (systems, spare parts, and robots) to customers.
- Application development
• Assurance of delivery of defined applications in accordance with the specified, prioritized order and deadlines
• Compliance with the agreed quality standards
- Advance commissioning
• To provide the commissioning training of developed application and on-site commissioning.
- Proposal and report writing
• To provide the proposal and report to fulfill the document request from internal and external user.
- Know-how buildup
• Safeguarding and continuous improvement of the know how in application engineering.
• Present solutions and application knowledge to sales and engineering team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronic, controls engineering or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years experiences in setting-up, commissioning and programming of robotic application.
- Advanced knowledge of simulation of engineering systems and using 3D CAD software is preferrable.
- Java and C++ expertise.
- Ideally experience in programming and commissioning of KUKA robots.
• Salary: Negotiate
• 13th month salary + performance KPI bonus
• European based working culture and flexible working environment
• Health insurance, personal development and training opportunities
• Competitive employee benefits
• Conducive working environment