Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
- Department: Customer Service
- Direct Reporting To: CS Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Place of Work: KUKA Vietnam
*** Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• To provide field service, pre-sales, and post-sales engineering support.
• To provide service, on site installation, troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and product consultations on our scope of supply (systems, spare parts, and robots) to customers.
• Constructs, configures, tests, and debugs robots and robotic systems.
• To follow up for any new investment that customer may undertake in service and engineering related to robots.
• Update recipient information in company systems
• To escalate service problems and take ownership of problems until they are resolved
• To manage customers’ expectations with quick, clear, and accurate delivery of pro-active service, information, and consultations
• To ensure all services and projects meet the planned time, cost, and customer requirements.
• To prepare service/project report, filing and update service documents
• To adhere to the company process flow and compliance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• B.S. in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering (or Automation / Mechatronics related) or more than 2 years of equivalent experience
• Experience of programing with C, C++ or JAVA is preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in the CS field (preferably in the robotic area)
• Professional competencies for customer interaction
• Good problem solving and communications skills
• Ability to create documents in English (order report, documents related to repairs, etc.)
• Experience of using ERP is preferred
• Salary: Negotiate
• 13th month salary + performance KPI bonus
• European based working culture and flexible working environment
• Health insurance, personal development and training opportunities
• Competitive employee benefits
• Conducive working environment