Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Follow up latest space situation (both feeder/Mother vessel) to avoid exceed FIX – Optional spaces. Special attention to Tender/ GVA VIP having commitment spaces / mother vessel voyage.
• Provide information of vessel details, shipping schedule to shipper
• SOB / EDI / TLA / VGM (Incase missing VGM make sure shipper well informed and update on time, avoid No VGM = No LOAD)
• Send rollover advice to Customers and Agents for all trade lines
• Send loading confirmation for VIP clients
• Handle COD/Hold/return/Re-export request (co-ordinate parties concerning Sales, Freight team, docs team)
• Handle UAC incase POD agent notice to POL – (all cases have consult guideline from CS Manager how to handle specific case and update both sides Shipper and POD agencies on time). Regular pushing shipper co-ordinate with their Consignee clear cargo to avoid DEM/STORAGE basic daily increasing and affect into utilization MSC’s equipment
• To perform SANCTION Booking - follow up latest policies at GVA Website guideline – make sure submit to Proxy Compliance Officer before send booking confirmation to local shipper.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of operations
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 2-3 years of Customer Service function in Shipping
Knowledge Portnet, TMS
MS Office applications
Able to work independently and ability to work under pressure
Team work skills
Customer oriented; ability to respond positively and sensitively to the need of customers and follows though queries / transactions effectively and efficiently and reverts to customers without delay.