Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Working location: 7th Floor, Etown 3, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC
The Customer Service Executive will be required to deliver the full spectrum of DHL eCommerce Customer Service by providing professional, responsive and reliable service to our customers; through the various interaction channels. The incumbent will need to have the mindset and attitude that Customer Service is a key differentiator of our business.
1. Job purpose
• Provide customer-oriented service at all times and act as customers’ key contact by responding and satisfying their sales and post-sales requirements - ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and the coordination of activities to meet service level standards agreed upon.
2. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide the full suite of customer service offerings (including calls, bookings, inquiries, supply requests, complaints, claims) to Key Account customers in addition to customized contracted services (e.g. Reporting, etc.).
• Proactively provide full tracing services to customers by investigating shipment incidents involving undelivered, returned, misrouted, delayed, lost damaged shipments, etc.
• Enhance service experience by delivering professionalism and empathy when dealing with each customer with varying needs and demands.
• Act as the customers’ resource point of contact, solving service issues and by liaising closely with the relevant departments and ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
• Prepare written correspondence to customers when required to furnish information requested by customers or in dealing with complaint resolution.
• Make joint visits to key account customers with sales staff as and when necessary to solicit feedback to improve the service provided to the customers
• Deliver best-in-class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies.
• Send Report to the customer as requested.
• Lead and drive customer satisfaction by providing best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage
• Confidently and knowledgeably handle customer complaints whilst maintaining composure and take all possible actions to resolve issues (without over-committing) to the customers' full satisfaction.
• Provide CS hyper care for key/strategic accounts
• Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads or identify other additional value-added services to customers when opportunities arise during the course of interaction.
• Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
• Timely management of complaints and claims compensation
• Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by customers, management and/or the sales team per prescribed time frames/intervals
• Upkeep and maintain feedback and claims information to system applications and organize an accurate database
• Adhere to existing customer service procedures as outlined in the department manuals while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility when handling traces
• Primary focus on the effective operation of the Service Recovery System by analyzing root causes of service failure instances and applying corrective and preventive measures for future gain to both customers and DHL.
• Highlight areas for improvement, with suggested solutions – to improve DHL’s procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customers’ experience with DHL.
• Carry out orientation program & on the job training for new hires, assigned by Backline & Key Account Supervisor
• Co-ordinate with Risk management & Insurance company for the issue related to the high-value shipment.
• Escalate or report the issue timely to Customer Service Backline & Key Account Supervisor for proper support for the tough complaints/claims from customer. Also, report these cases timely for proper handling/support from higher level.
• Liaise with Operations Team and other functions to achieve prompt and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries and address the issues on service recovery.
• Actively promote the exchange and adoption of new processes, procedures and work instructions to Customer Service Backline & Key Account Supervisor or Manager in order to create more efficient as well as productive work systems.
• Promptness in providing customers updates when handling exceptions and shipment tracking status
• Promptness in follow-ups with internal stakeholders (eg. Ops/Network) for exception handling
• Ensure claims inquiries are attended to, effected and closed within CS guidelines
• Timely management of complaints and claims compensation and ensure the issue to be resolved and closed within SLA
• Provide responsive reply & ensure promptness in handling customers’ claims and compensation inquiries
• Work with cross functions and the DHL Network to achieve promised transit times, service levels and other contracted service requirements for Key Account customers.
2.d. Finance & Projects
• Engage in cross-functional collaboration and discussion.
• Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities and/or any projects deemed necessary as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-year experience in customer services, with experience in track & trace, complaint and claims handling in a service environment.
• Having experience in logistic, transportation, import & export industry is preferable.
2. Functional Experience
• Presentation skills (good)
• Customer-facing and interaction skills (excellent)
• Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (excellent)
• Communication skills - spoken and written (excellent)
• Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
• Analytical, organisational and motivational skills (excellent)
• Project management skills (good)
3. Education / Qualification / Certification Requirements
• Bachelor degree or College degree
4. Language Requirements
• English: Advance level