Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
o Salary from $400 to $500
o Welcome young candidates from 22 to 30
***OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The full-time Lifestyle Concierge will anticipate and manage the lifestyle needs of high and ultra-high net worth customers and act as their primary interface for any lifestyle and concierge services. Customers will engage via an Omni Channel solution where the Lifestyle Concierge is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and unique solutions of superior quality, whilst developing a trusted and connected relationship with customers.
• Fulfill customer’s requests via inbound calls, email and chat channels
• Strives to leave the customer with a positive customer experience after every contact
• Initiates outbound calls in compliance with program needs and requirements.
• Communicates responses in a clear, professional, and concise manner across any channel or medium (Omni Channel).
• Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers.
• Applies client and Group policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
• Is able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• To abide by and uphold all Aspire Lifestyles policies and procedures.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the line manager and other management team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have customer service experience in call center: travel/tourism, hospitality, hotel/guest services, retail banking
• Have at least 2 years of experience
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Strong at
• Customer Service
- Possesses passion for Customer Service Excellence
- Demonstrates proven computer expertise including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google, and other commonly used business software and online tools
- Is an active listener; listens to what customers are saying both directly and indirectly
- Explains information/concepts clearly and logically, verbally and in writing
• Problem Solving
- Able to quickly and easily gather needed facts, information and knowledge to efficiently and effectively solve problems
- Able to work in a calm, logical and professional manner
• Teamwork and Collaboration
- Maintains a positive attitude toward work and others at all times
- Focuses on building strong relationships with peers and management and works well within a team environment
• Good oral and written English language skills