What We Can Offer
- Assisting customer with selecting the right product for their needs and suggest alternatives if
- Be able to take ownership of the issues and perform problem resolution to the customer’s
- Working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through pro-active resolution handling and Issue resolution ownership
- Respond to external and internal requests at fastest or within expected timeline.
- Actively contribute initiatives to support process improvements
- Timely report to Supervisor, Customer Service Manager if any problems or potential problems, risks, service failure.
- To coordinate with other departments to support the Service Delivery success.
- Attend to customer requests and all issues related to Export cargoes via call, email, fax and any possible channels within agreed timelines and as assigned by direct supervisor through task demarcation or on ad-hoc basis.
- Closely follow up with Global Service Centers (GSC) to ensure Verify copy and Amended Verify Copy of Bill of lading sent to customers with high accuracy and timeliness. Handling failed sending at request.
- Provided extended follow up with customers via phone on Special cargo detail submission, Documentation improvement, E2E promotion etc.
- Reach out timely to other stakeholders and functions in order to have timely coordination on solution offering to customers.
- Coordinate within Customer Service Team on Customer Service performance improvement plan, follow up, action plan to improvement and target achievements.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor, Customer Service Manager and/or MCC Task Demarcation and Ownership (TDO) blueprint
- Working overtime as per task distribution as when required
- Participating in project implementation as additional assignment when required
- Provide accurate, detailed and complete information “the first time and every time”.
• Commercial experience (sales or customer service).
• Industry experience (internal and external)
• Open to fresh graduates that have an education background in Logistics, International Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management