What We Can Offer
• Handle customers’ inquiries such as documents.
• Support other members of the Customer Service team and other members of the Chemical team in their activities to achieve the common Divisional goals as requested.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem.
• Effectively cross-functional working and supporting.
• At least 1-year in similar positions (customer service, sales admin) of an international company
• Good understanding on Customer service activities & on basic administrative works
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical material will be advantage
• Fluent English in communication
• Computer skills: Access database application, PowerPoint, Scala or SAP (optional)
• Have good communication skills & ability to think analytically, to work well with number, to work independently and under pressure
• Be honest, well organized, motivated, customer focus, adaptable & teamwork