Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Supervise the cargo handling Departments: Sending requests/instructions from customers/oversea agents to the next line of goods processing and monitoring the whole process of goods handling to ensure they are in accordance with the requirements of the customer/ oversea agents.
• Monitor RFQ biddings: support sales staff according to their requirements.
• Gather the information from handling departments and evaluate all relevant information to process requests on product and service.
• Coordinate with related departments to handle unusual incidents.
• Update information and status of goods for related parties such as customers, oversea agents as required.
• Report to the Supervisor, Department Manager on incidents occurring during the working process.
• Perform duties assigned by Superiors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 4 years of experience working in logistic field, especially in Forwarding Companies.
• Having experiences in Ocean Export or Air Export is preferred.
• Good problem solving and communication skills.
• Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• English at intermediate level or above (4 skills)
Working condition & Benefits
• Working Place: Room 523 & 524 Thanh Dat 1 Building, No. 3 Le Thanh Tong Street, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City
• Working time: 8:00 – 17:35 Mon-Fri (Close Sat & Sun)
• Net salary: 13 months a year plus annual performance bonus
• Insurance: 24 hours insurance, Social insurance at gross salary, Health Care insurance
• Others: International working environment with a lot of opportunities for learning and development, training courses, annual Company trip and events,..