Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Control and distribute company’s space inventory with all liner
- First contact with liner if there’s any contract/ booking/ shipment’s issue and build up relationship with liners
- Perform space review with carrier as well as controlling carrier’s fix weekly allocation and make sure fulfillment is above 80% at all time
- Resolve customer dispute and complain in timely and professional manner and in accordance to company policies
- Manage Pricing and Customer Service team’s performance on daily basis as well as give proper advice
- Follow up on operation details and ensure what they’re doing is appropriate
- Follow up on team’s report regarding company’s volume as well as Sale’s team performance review
- Delegate director’s instruction/Rule to team
- Communicate effectively with other managers to unify company’s working process
OTHER than the above task, full fill a normal customer service job as below:
Manage and operate customer’s request from booking stage to cargo loading operations and resolve cargo issues with carrier timely and smoothly.
- Closely follow and get market situation update and inform this information to company’s personnel to build market awareness within company
- Regulate and perform daily checking of carrier’s update and inform all relevant parties timely within company’s timeline
- Coordinate with company’s agents to ensure cargo is properly handled
- Communicate with Sales team to ensure all cargo information regarding to bookings is correctly identified and handled
- Communicate with Pricing team to make sure all rate and quotations match with customer’s requested services
- Communicate and coordinate with Document team to streamline all documents requirements and abide to shipping regulations
- Prepare company reports that accurately assess customer, shipping line and company’s internal performances.
- Develop customer and agents’ relationship by providing professional services and outstanding support to their needs
- Build and improve agent’s network by providing accurate newest quotation along with proper booking and cargo handling instruction to all relevant parties
- Other tasks as assigned by the Board of Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Advanced skill:
• Foreign language: English IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, speaking Chinese is an advantage
• Skills in planning, working programs and implementing plans.
• Skills in organizing, assigning and arranging work, knowing how to set priority and important work characteristics.
• Skills in analyzing, synthesizing, evaluating and detecting risk problems, finding root causes of problems to propose suitable solutions.
• Communication and persuasion skills.
• Teamwork skills, conflict resolution and internal conflicts.
• Problem solving and decision - making skills.
• Computer skills: good use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge and experience in US-UK/ China freight forwarding is an advantage.
• Good communication skills, customer orientation, negotiation skills, achievement-driven, teamwork spirit
• Experience of strategic decision making and service delivery to meet ambitious targets
3. General skills:
• Understand and have business sensitivity.
• Knowledge system
• Logical thinking
• Creative thinking