What We Can Offer
Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems
Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information
Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management
Update service tickets according to standard operating procedures
Recognize and alert the management team of trends in customer calls or any suspicious event
Follow up customer email where necessary
Upsell products and services
Complete email logs and reports
Other duties as assigned
Proficient in English listening, verbal and written communication skills. IELTS above 6.5 or equivalent
1-4 years of experience in a call center environment, customer service support, preferable candidates from E-commerce company like Tiki, -
Lazada, Shopee or with experience in Start up Environment
Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Can work under high pressure
Effective communication skills
Be creative and independent in offering solution to customers.
- Competitive salary; Yearly bonus of at least 1 month of salary.
- High-quality working environment (central location, modern equipment, lunch, motorbike parking, tea/coffee/snack…)
- Working in a dynamic & creative environment and clear promotion roadmap.
- Compulsory insurance according to Labor Law.
- Premium healthcare insurance: Generali
- Activity/ Event in holidays, team building and company trip (at least once a year)