What We Can Offer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically (email/Chat)
• Perform customer verification.
• Provide a friendly and professional welcome to customers, presenting a positive impression of themselves and the organisation
• Responding promptly with accurate and timely information to customer inquiries regarding products and services of the organisation
• Ensure all inquiries are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department
• Follow up with customers to ensure high-level satisfaction and determining future requirements
• Handling and resolving customer complaints, obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Follow up on customer interactions
• To perform ad hoc duties assigned by team leader when needed
• Willing to stay overseas (Based in Sihanoukville, Cambodia)
• Be able to communicate in English
• Have at least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Online Gaming Industry) will be considered
• Service minded personnel with interest in helping and working with customers
• Should be able to ameliorate customer service skills
• A positive individual with a `can do’, results driven approach and attitude
• Ability to deliver high levels of service with minimal supervision
• Ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
• Demonstrate trust, openness and respect in dealings with people
• Keen to develop themselves and learn new skills
• Good problem-solving skills with calm and patient attitude
• Able to handle customer complaints and deal effectively with upset customers.
• First air ticket from Vietnam to Cambodia reimburses by the Company.
• Accommodation provided in Sihanoukville City with daily house cleaner to clean the hostel and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills).
• Meals are provided.
• Transportation provided for groceries and outing.
• Twelve (12) days Annual Leave in a year.
• After probation increment based on performance.
• Bonus payout half-yearly based on performance.
• Annual festival celebrations and gifts.
• Medical coverage.
• Friendly working environment.