What We Can Offer
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Update service tickets according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize and alert the management team of trends in customer calls or any suspicious event.
- Follow up customer email where necessary.
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete email logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in English listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ielts above 6.5 or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment, customer service support, preferable candidates from E-commerce company like Tiki, Lazada, Shopee or with experience in Start up Environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Can work under high pressure.
- Effective communication skills and
- Be creative and independent in offering solution to customers.