Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Exciting challenges lie ahead - new services, markets and technologies. To meet these challenges, we build an amazing and unusual employee culture. Join us!
Location: Office (Phan Xích Long, Phường 2, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City)
Type: Full time
What You'll Be Doing
Ayobody is looking for a strong leader to provide direction, insight, and strategy for our health coaching team. As Customer Service & Operations Manager, you will manage a team of 12 customer support staff (health coaches) and 3 team leads. You will work closely with the CEO and the Head of Nutrition Education to improve key processes, implement new systems and ensure team productivity metrics.
• Manage and grow our customer service/health coaching team;
• Improve efficiency and quality of service. Actively look for ways to improve upon and optimize existing procedures, systems, and processes;
• Collect feedback from customers and support the team in implementing improvements;
• Implement effective reporting and productivity goals for company teams, ensuring metrics are useful, visible, and streamlined;
• Manage the relationship with our partner California Fitness & Yoga and make sure we give the best possible service to their members;
• Act as a generalist in getting anything and everything is done to help the company grow; anticipate challenges, react promptly and calmly to necessary changes, and ease our growing pains.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
This position might be a good fit if you:
• Have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
• Have a strong history of leadership; you take initiative and manage others in a way that promotes growth and efficiency;
• Are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English;
• Love to be there from the start, scaling a startup from 0 to market leader;
• Are highly ambitious and eager to accelerate your career.
More About Us
At Ayobody, we believe that by working with the most talented people in the industry, we can quickly become one of the largest digital nutrition and wellness brands in South East Asia. Before starting Ayobody, our team has worked with companies, such as Hello Health Group (Hellobacsi.com), FLG Asia (California Fitness & Yoga) and Lazada.
Our goal is to be a distributed company from the start. By leveraging Slack, Notion and other digital tools, we are able to work with great people from all over the world. We offer flexible work arrangements allowing our team members to work when they feel best.
Why Work For Us
• Work with the most skilled people in marketing, product, technology and health science;
• Accelerate your skill and knowledge growth by taking on a lot of responsibility and learning from great mentors;
• Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs;
• Competitive salary & bonus for team performance;
• Company parties and team building activities;
• Be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in South East Asia.