Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Currently we are looking for Customer Service Representative to join us in Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Check out the responsibilities and qualifications below to see if this position is something for you!
1. Supervise and monitor on-site situation and performance.
2. Conduct training/audit programs in line with Company policies.
3. Handle irregularities and complaints occurring from handling process.
4. Report non-compliances and suggest corrective methods.
5. Manage and control operating resources.
6. Review and analyze station operation costs.
7. Ensure sufficient and adequate on-site staffing.
8. Assist with station’s general affairs and administration duties.
9. Achieve Company goals and collaborate seamlessly with team.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Have excellent multitasking and communication skills.
2. Be able to work under stress and keep calm when emergencies and unexpected situations occur.
3. Be meticulous and attentive to details.
4. Can react quickly and solve difficult problems.
5. Be able to work independently and in a team environment.
6. Can work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends and days off.
7. Be flexible to work additional hours on short notice when operationally required.
8. Be able to travel to other work locations or cities as necessary to support operations.
9. Possess the legal right to work in Vietnam.
1. Possess airside/landside working knowledge and is familiar with operational systems of Amadeus Altéa Suite: CM, FM, ARD Web and WorldTracer, etc.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Bachelor's degree and above.
Minimum two years in the aviation industry. Experience in airport passenger or ground handling a plus.
1. Good command of Chinese, the local official language and local dialect.
2. Proficient in English.
Licenses and Certification
Relevant licenses and aviation certification are beneficial, such as Dangerous Goods and SMS.