What We Can Offer
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing service excellence to customers by processing orders, quotes and assisting customers with catalog information, always maintaining and exhibiting Mouser values to every customer.
• Provides the highest level of customer service, exhibiting Mouser values to each customer. Generates new and repeat business through customer service initiatives. Accurately processes customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns with a strong focus on service excellence.
• Follows up with customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and to resolve any customer concerns that may arise. Provides information regarding availability of in stock and out of stock items. Provides customers with cross-selling and up-selling opportunities, and offers associated products and promotional items. Researches and expedites customer orders. Monitors and ensures delivery date and product quality to meet customer requirements; verifies customer orders are processed correctly. Confirms special handling orders are expedited. Fills requests for catalogs, information or samples.
• Understands and able to correctly work with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders.
• Demonstrates effective time management and planning/organizing skills. Self-motivated and results oriented. Works effectively with other members of the team. Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals. Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence. Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution. Proficient in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software. Takes initiative to expand knowledge for position utilizing all available sources.
• Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Basic education equivalent to College Graduated .
At least four years’ experience in a customer service role.
KEY SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Strong ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
• Desire, ability and personality to deal directly with customers and represent Mouser Electronics
• Professional verbal and written communication skills in English and local language (minimum), including in a telephone environment. Additional languages may be required.
• Able and willing to use our telephone headsets
• Internet savvy and familiar with Internet E-Commerce. PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
• Ability to read, understand and use a terminal/PC screen and printed reports, including excel.
• Proficient typing, math and writing skills