Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Handle customer complaints and ensure a swift response is given within 48 hours with guidance from the Customer Service Representative Supervisor or Customer Service Executive.
• Assist the client by keeping the client informed throughout their time in the clinic and maintaining their comfort e.g. offering tea & coffee, greeting the client on entry to the clinic.
• Ensure that the highest standard of customer service is provided in full accordance with both the company and clinic standard operating policies and procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree or country equivalent.
• Proficient in English.
• Attention to detail and a problem solving approach.
• Customer-focused with good customer-handling skills.
• Ability to interact with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment.
• Ability to analyze / solve problems in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional manner at all times
• Initiative, friendly, tactful attitude and empathy to patients.
• To be punctual and ensure good attendance.
• A neat and clean personal appearance.
• Willing to work on shift
• Attractive salary and bonus
• Professional, dynamic working environment
If qualified candidate interested in this position, please send the English CV via VietnamWorks or to Raffles Medical Clinic in HCM: 167A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCMC.