What We Can Offer
You are also required to perform these job functions:
Respond to customer queries:
• Provide a great customer experience in an engaged, personal, courteous, welcoming, caring, professional, and enthusiastic fashion to all customers.
• Support both member and non-member inquiries via phone or chat in a non-scripted environment by providing the right solution in the best way.
• Be a true brand ambassador by living the brand values in each customer interaction.
• Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity when interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world.
• Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer issues (e.g. issues around streaming, billing, account settings, etc.) in a careful and vigilant manner and provide general question assistance.
• Escalate any issues that require supervisor, tier 2, or tier3 assistance correctly and appropriately providing the right level of context and detail.
Be a great team member:
• Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance and schedule adherence with a positive, constructive, and enthusiastic attitude.
• Give and receive performance feedback with teammates, supervisors, and colleagues regularly to continue to improve your skills and knowledge.
• Stay up to date on official information.
Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX.
• You have great communication skills, among which the ability to convey information concisely and clearly in a friendly and professional manner.
• You have great problem-solving skills and the ability to search for and quickly take in all necessary information to help you solve the customer’s issue
• You love communicating via chat/DM and are as natural in that as in a regular conversation.
• You have great typing skills (scores at or above 40WPM) and excellent written communication skills – perfect grammar and spelling, clear and concise writing that adds to an efficient resolution for the customer requests.
• You have experience streaming on various devices.
• You have a basic understanding of computer, device, and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
• You have a basic knowledge of computer, phone (apps), gaming systems and more, which are all used for streaming (PS4, Xbox, Apple TV, etc).
• You have previous experience with customer service (experience with technical support preferred).
• Excellent English and Vietnamese language communication/written skills.
• Possess a service-oriented customer service mindset with excellent telephone etiquette.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Excellent attention to detail.