What We Can Offer
- Handle phone calls and customer service inquiries.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the standard time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Call to policy holders daily to follow up on various matters related their policies such as premium reminder; well come call program; conservation program, other program.
- Receive information adjustment form and processing.
- Assist clients, financial advisor, partners in filling of policy documents and contact them whenever any error is discovered, or when it needs to be corrected.
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Be responsible for recommending measures to improve company's quality of customer services based on daily work.
- Perform other tasks that are delegated by team leaders and up levels.
- Insurance certificates: LOMA 281, 291, ACS 100, 101 or any Customer Service/ Customer Care certificates are advantages
- From 1-3 years of working experience in Customer Service/ Call center role or working in Life Insurance company
- Fluent English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving.
- Ability to adapt and do multi-tasks under high pressure.
- Customer – Centric attitude
- Integrity, caring, patience, discipline with a high of responsibility.