What We Can Offer
We are looking for a Client Service Associate to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
● Attractive Remuneration (Fixed, variables & benefits)
● Comprehensive Insurance & Medical coverage
● Premium workspaces
● Career Development Program
● Fast Track Career Progression
● Walk A Mile – Job rotation & Enrichment
● Engagement & Recognition Programs like appreciation day, digitalized games and contest, free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, and much more!
● Wellness & Health Program
● Diverse & Inclusion culture
● Employee Assistance Program (Counselling)
● Staff Appreciation & Recognition Programs
What is your mission?
As a Client Service Associate, you will be working with our Global Internet Leader Account to deliver #happier customer experience. To support the internet giant’s business customers for online marketing and campaigns on Adwords.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
● Communicates to customers via phone, email or chat for any issues related to their interaction with Adwords platform.
● Manage the relationship between the internet giant and its customers resulting in increased business by providing consultative advice sales solutions.
● Tell us how we can be better and act as a voice for users/advertisers to provide product and process improvement opportunities back to the internet giant.
● Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX.
● Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably advertising or marketing.
● Excellent communication skill in English and your native language
● 1-2 years of experience in customer support will be an added advantage
● Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply
● Passion for social media, online marketing or online advertising.
● A creative mind set and understanding of customer needs
● Strong communication skills and a flair for convincing and presenting an argument
● The ability to work in an organized and structured manner
● Excellent attention to detail