Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Direct communicate with Customers/Products to receive inquiries for transport, customs & warehouse
• Direct communicate with relevant parties for requested information to prepare documentation for transport, customs & warehouse inquiries
• Input data accuracy and well update in system. Assure the matching between system and physical inventories.
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate.
• Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound/outbound shipments
• Prepare related documents for the shipment/order.
• Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all products are properly counted.
• Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are effectively assigned and properly completed.
• Maintain good relationship with customers and subcontractors
• Respond to customer’s emails and escalations for any warehouse activities in a timely manner
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Conduct operation in line with SOPs, work instructions
• Comply with the safety environment policy and company regulations.
• Maintain teamwork, productive working environment
• Seek and assist in process improvement and operation cost saving
• Assist warehouse supervisor and warehouse manager in others task to achieve excellent operation
• Send invoices and shipments documents to request payment from customers
• Strictly follow safety policies and client’s requirements and regulations
• Handle any additional tasks assigned from time to time.
• Ensure that the KPIs are being achieved
• Work with suppliers to improve their service if KPIs are not being met
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Functional know-how in air / ocean / logistics including overall understanding of business processes
• Fluent in English
• MS Office skills
• Profound knowledge of customs software