Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2/ Receiving booking information as well as ensure the equipment arrangements for Operation Dept. timely follow-up.
3/ Creating booking in system, Updating & Sending Booking Acknowledge to customer within timeframe;
4/ Receiving shipping instruction from customer via COSCO system, doing B/L and submit AMS /ENS
5/Checking & amending B/L as customer request regarding cargo weight, commodity, certificate
6/ Booking & vessel clean-up within timeframe
7/ Verify/Update Customer Profile in the system
8/ On duty list after working hour to check export list with ports
9/ Tactful in dealing with customer concerns, services recovery and special service requirements.
10/ Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Age from 22-30 years old;
• At least 1-2 years experience in shipping lines, handling booking container, cargo, vessel
• Hard working, proactive and team work spirit;
• Good interpersonal & communication skills;
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
• Good command of English/ Chinese be advanced
- Be fully paid social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as Vietnam Law regulation.
- 13th month salary
- Monthly Incentive
- Lunch allowance.
- Health check packages once a year.
- Working hours from Monday - Friday
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
- Salary can be negotiable