What We Can Offer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1/ Co-ordinate with customers and colleagues to fulfill the job.
2/ Co-ordinate with overseas/ national agencies regarding the operation of shipments.
3/ Co-ordinate with carriers (airlines, shipping lines, co-loaders) to proceed the shipments.
4/ Making documents (B/L, D/O, and other shipping documents for both Import and Export)
5/ Handle daily working related to operation and documentation.
6/ Solving all the matters/problems related to operation jobs
8/ Excellent communication skills (English and Vietnamese), spoken and written
9/ Preference will be given to candidates who are fluent in Chinese
- Working time is as per the U.S. Eastern time, from 9PM-5AM Vietnam time, mainly work with EU Forwarders/ Agents
- Excellent communication skills (English and Vietnamese), spoken and written
- Be good at the communications between the U.S. headquarter and the EU Forwarders/ Agents.
- The working experience in international logistics and forwarding business is preferential.
- Good at learning , Be good and careful in dealing with documents.
Benefits only for night shift staffs:
- Enjoy holidays of both the Vietnamese calendar and USA
- Be transferred to US for training 1 month after 1-2 years of work
- High salary (Probationary salary + 10USD/ per night working)
(Phỏng vấn qua video call, nếu đậu sẽ có thể làm việc tại nhà ngay trong mùa dịch)