What We Can Offer
• Plan, organize and conduct training programs, seminars and conferences for Customer Service Representatives from QA results
• Collect the feedback and follow the improvement fields of agents after each training session.
• Write material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates and modifies existing and proposed programs and recommends appropriate changes.
• Conduct quality monitors and assist with new hire feedback.
• Administer and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
• Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids; set up audiovisual equipment and make presentations when necessary.
• Schedule the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
• Conduct skills, technical, management and staff development training courses.
• Evaluate needs and develop new training materials and/or revises current material utilizing corporate standards to ensure the branch’s training needs are met.
• May be required to assist management with floor support as needed.
• Keep all proprietary information of company and provided accounts confidential.
• 2 years platform training/facilitation skills to deliver quality training programs and experience developing and delivering professional development courses
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill
• Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
• Excellent ability to identify and analyse data for trends
• Experience in providing performance feedback
• Excellent time management
• Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing environment
• Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills