Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Enter sale orders in system for new orders and perform customer portals confirming new orders and acknowledging cancellations.
- Communicating any discrepancies (prices, MOQ, drawing revisions…) to customers and management.
- Working closely with planner to follow up order status for “Reschedule In” parts, cost analysis for cancellation orders (work in process, finished goods and raw materials).
- Update new required dates in system for “Reschedule out” order.
- Collaborating with customers and feedback on their requirements.
- Load forecast orders for consigned items
- Ensure customer satisfaction and accuracy between our system and Customer Dashboard.
*** Working hour:
- 6pm-2pm or 4am- 12am to interact with customer in the US. Work from home most of the time, 1-2 days at the office.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree
- Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Proficient in PC computer skills
- Fluency in English (four skills)
- Good problems solving and work under pressure skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed.
- At least 2 years of customer services and planning related experiences.
- Flexible to work nighttime/ early morning is an advantage