Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Lead a dedicated team of Customer Services & Logistics Representatives and provide an effective and efficient customer services to all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of logistics, supply chain procedures, shipping methods and terms.
*** Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and supervise a team of dedicated customer service and logistics representatives.
• Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
• Ensure the team follows customer service processes; from order entry to the delivery of goods.
• Monitor the team for the achievement of the best results as per the set KPIs.
• Determine best solutions for the issues, if any, escalated by the customers.
• Provide backlog analysis and ensure accuracy of data provided to Manager and /or Finance team for forecasting process.
• Liaise with stakeholders (customers, sales managers, production units and logistic personnel) to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Process all orders in a timely manner including reviewing and checking orders according to each customer’s policies and procedures.
• Compute prices, discounts, commissions and shipping charges as required.
• Monitor the preparation of quotes, credit/ debit note, shipping document… through company’s systems in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure regulatory and quality compliance as per Company polices and applicable local regulatory laws.
• Liaise with the 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL), purchase/ trading team of customers to obtain information relating to the preparation and shipping of customer purchase orders.
• Handle and resolve queries raised by Customers, Sales Managers and/or the Finance Department.
• Prepare tracking sheet (excel) to monitor the confirmed sales orders shipments.
• Provide absence cover to other members of the team.
• Perform additional duties if needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Management and supervisory experience in customer service, sales and/or logistics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English. Korean/ Chinese would have an advantage.
• Working experience of ERP systems and INCOTERMS.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret insurance terms, duty&tax, custom regulations, MSDS…
• Experience in dealing with Global inspection companies, cargo insurance companies.
• Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and other stakeholders
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata and percentages
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule forms
• Skill and ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines
PS GLOBAL Logicstics Vietnam Co., Ltd
10FL, No.09, Dao Duy Anh Str., Phuong Lien Ward, Dong Da Dist., Hanoi.