What We Can Offer
- Forwarding all issues which are out of limits to the building management department/director and following up to make sure all complaints sold and feedback to the customers accordingly;
- Coordinating with all relevant departments and principals to verify irregular orders;
- Attending training provided by the company which are necessary to handle the job;
- Attending department and company meetings if required;
- Other jobs assigned by Managers and Director;
- Can start after Tet holiday.
- 2 years’ experience in the same position and in the apartment building is a big plus;
- Voice is easy listening and inspiring;
- Having a quick-care –exactly;
- Customer-serviced mind;
- Willingness to work as required;
- Good communication and negotiation skill in both English and Vietnamese to work with wide-range of personalities.
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS:
- Premium health check and medical insurance;
- International working environment;
- Annual leave up to 14 days.