What We Can Offer
- Key Interfaces: Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal and SD/Customer procurement department.
- Work as frontline: Responsible for receiving then coordinating with internal functions to ensure customer issues/complaints/queries are resolved and communicated back to customer in a timely manner. Escalate issues promptly to LM in case.
- Responsible for providing information/advice relating to product, distribution area, segment, payment, sales/Marketing program, sales policy/procedure-process… to customer in prompt manner and in compliance. Make sure which relating information is allowed to be shared or not
- Responsible for proceeding sales order accurately, timely. Proactively approach to the internal functions to ensure that an order is delivered successfully in compliance and with commercial mindset. Solve arisen issues during proceeding order such as special price, payment transfer notification, inventory, logistic, invoice, approval…with result oriented mindset.
- Refer closely to Sales forecast, Marketing promotion, Stock, product allocation to foresee and arrange for workload
- Provide full COO-COA following customer request
- Monitor pending order, sales order status and report to ensure that other functions can manage Vol and customer is closely updated.
- Set up data/logbook to follow up, manage customer service activities and report in need: Special price, Inventory tracking, sales order logbook, complaint status list, customer information, COO-COA, COG, service communication, sales contract, order quantity, Vol.
- Update, understand, and follow up all procedure process. Ensure service activities are implemented accordingly.
- Provide customer information for sales contract creation. Follow up during time of creating contract with Sales team and function in charge. Manage hard and soft sales contract. Review the contract expired date or/and when updating new policy/standard for sales contract in order to propose contract re-signing. Especially, closely follow up contract for new customer account.
- Work with Sales and Line Manager for Sales Forecast data, historical data, baseline
- Do Sales reports accurately and timely, understand figure insights.
- Have good “service” attitude, “can do” behavior, coherent communication, logic thinking when work with internal and external customer. Can work under high pressure, multi-tasks. Quickly adapt to changes/new concept. Well perceive, analyze and treat information. Open minded and teamwork for high efficiency.
- Provide data/Doc/info for auditing in requested
- Back up for team member in case, some ad hoc case and follow some other tasks from LM.
- Flawless execution of all CS order and customer inquiry processes and sub-processes.
- Ensure customer experience is positive
- At all times act as CS professional and maintain a strong business relationship with assigned customers
- Understand and comply with all TVL policies
- Practice and promote safety controls- Integrity, Customer Care efficiency and continuous process improvement.
- Customer relation management knowledge
- Good English and Vietnamese communication and writing
- Professional logistic/communication/computer skill
- Excellent Excel
- Lubricants business background is prefer
- Teamwork and functional understanding of the company
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer services